- Acure Organics Cell Stimulating Facial Mask, $15.99, available at Whole Foods
- Nourish Organic Coconut & Argan Body Wash, $9.99, available at Target
- J.R. Watkins Coconut Scrub, $12.99, available at Target
- eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm, $3.29, available at most drugstores/Target
- Elemis Skin Brush, $48, available at Nordstrom
You know those boxes in buildings that read, “IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, BREAK GLASS” – ? This is the blog entry equivalent of that.
We’re three days out from Christmas and there’s a good chance that some of you still haven’t picked up last-minute gifts for coworkers or stocking stuffers for family members. SHAME ON YOU! (Just kidding, this is the story of my life.) Unfortunately, for many of us, our favorite all-natural and organic beauty finds require an online shipment. Ain’t nobody got time for that. And if you’re marooned in the suburbs or country this holiday, chances are you’re more than a few miles out from a specialty skincare boutique (but please support small biz if there is one in your vicinity!).
If you’re out of options (and hair), instead of grabbing the first thing you see at the drugstore and giving your mother a lumpy bag of mixed nuts or a stale chocolate bar from the CVS checkout counter (which I have done in desperation every year…sorry, Mom…), make the most of the drug/grocery/department store nearest you and snag a natural beauty gift that’s available at mainstream shops.