When my Ecopique Blogger Box arrived, I was so excited to tear it open and see what goodness awaited me inside! This truly was like Christmas morning…except with less egg nog and more natural, good-for-you beauty products.
The idea of Ecopique is simple: make natural beauty and personal care products accessible for everyone. Through their Blogger Boxes, Ecopique sends curated natural products to bloggers, so we can be your guinea pigs and help you choose what you want to try out. Sharing the wonder of clean products by word of mouth is the main goal of Ecopique. And I was so thrilled to try these products. I have to say, the staff at Ecopique has really chose some stellar picks!
- Angel Face Botanicals Lavender and Aloe Vera Balancing Organic Toner
- AEOS Cleansing Oil Dé-Maq
- Benedetta Control Creme
- Greenbody Greenplanet Revitalizing Shampoo & Conditioner
- Primal Pit Paste Natural Deodorant in Thyme and Lemongrass
- Arbonne FC5 Skincare System
1. Hello, wonderful smells! Angel Face Botanicals Lavender and Aloe Toner is a spray, but instead of wiping it away after you’ve cleansed your face and before you moisturize…you will basically want to keep it on forever so you can continue smelling like the Fairy Goddess of Lavender Holiness! I have never before used a toner that comes in a spray bottle, so that was wonderfully refreshing. And, my fiancé kept complimenting the way I smelled after using it. It truly is a romantic and intoxicating smell. I am usually a pretty bad toner user, as in: I forget. This is the first toner I have used that I can’t wait to get to. It did an awesome job at removing excess make up and dirt even after I had washed my face, and my skin felt nourished after using it: not dry. Ten out of ten! I look forward to trying more of their products. (At $10 for a 2.2 ounce toner, it’s a steal! Also available in bigger sizes.)
2. AEOS Cleansing Oil Dé-Maq, an oil-based cleanser, is so yummy for your face! I have just been loving this product, which also doubles as an eye make-up remover: and it is pretty wonderful at both.
The thick consistency of the oils – including spelt, jojoba, grape seed, sesame seed, avocado, and my favorite healing oil, vitamin E - makes for a very nourishing cleansing experience. Working it deep into my skin in the shower, it moisturizes and eradicates dry spots almost immediately. I get very mild eczema from time to time (usually during dry wintertime). It’s not very noticeable to anyone else but me, but of course, it drives me crazy. This product, when used to clenase my face, neck, and chest thoroughly before rinsing – really helped improve my eczema in a natural way.
I use coconut oil as an eye makeup remover, which works, but sometimes feels really heavy…especially when removing pounds of eyeliner after a gig. I enjoyed using the AEOS cleansing oil as an eye make-up remover because it didn’t tug on my delicate eye skin.
Bad news for us state-side girls: AEOS is a UK-based line and doesn’t seem to be easily accessed in the states (let me know if you know otherwise!). This is a pretty luxe product, retailing at £39.99.
3. Benedetta is farm- sourced skin care, and while I loved this product, I think I fell in love with the company even more. Ecopique included a pamphlet with a guide to all of the Benedetta products (including facial masks, day/night creams, cleansers, etc.) and also a step by step guide on using the “open mouth technique” to help prevent wrinkles and relax the facial muscles (seriously, you wanna click that link to learn more!). This also aids the moisturizer application process. Who knew?
The Control Creme is 100% natural and 98% organic. The creme is antiseptic, antibacterial and antiviral. It will not dry out your skin like other blemish products. It target skins conditions including, but not limited to: pimples, blackheads, acneic rosacea, fever blisters, shingles, bug bites, and it will help to decrease excess oil. The bottle indicates that you can apply the product often, and you will want to because it smells SOOO good! The consistency is like a lotion, not a thick spot treatment, but something that absorbs very easily into the skin and definitely does not sting in any way, unlike so many anti-acne products on the market. It also doesn’t cake on your skin or just sit there! When I first got it in the mail, I had several small pimples around my chin area (always the chin!). I have been applying it to my trouble spots for two weeks now and they do seem to shrink faster upon use! This product also helps fight scars, as well, so it’s a multifunctional find and will leave your skin nourished as it fights off those little whitehead stinkers. The Control Creme is $24 for 0.5 ounces, and worth. Every. Penny.
SO: We were grateful to have this very diverse and glorious experience with Ecopique. We really stand behind their mission, and think you will too! We encourage all you natural beauties who blog to check out their Blogger Boxes, and spread the love.
Angel Face Botanicals Lavender and Aloe Vera Balancing Organic Toner Ingredients:
Aloe barbadensis (Organic Aloe*) Juice, Lavendula angustifolia (Organic Lavender*) Distillate, Salix nigra (Organic Black Willowbark*) Extract, Vaccinium angustifolium (Organic Wild Blueberry*) Extract, Aspalathus lineans (Organic Rooibos Tea*) Extract, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel), Lavandula angustifolia (Organic Lavender*) Essential Oil, Polysorbate, Citric Acid, Reiki Healing Energy & lots of love! *Certified Organic Ingredients
AEOS Cleansing Oil Dé-Maq Ingredients:
Spelt Oil, Jojoba Oil,Grape Seed Oil, Sesame Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Vitamin E
Benedetta Control Creme Ingredients:
Aloe Vera, Foraha, Proprietary Blend of Essential Oils, Soy Lecithin, Bee Propolis, Vegetable Cellulose